COO | Climate Tech Venture Capital
Switzerland, Zürich, ZürichClimate Tech, Venture Capital
Our client is a new Venture Capital Fund that invests in Climate Tech Startups internationally. The fund is family office backed and based in Zürich. This is your extraordinary opportunity to work with an engaged & inspiring team in an international environment tackling one of the world's most pressing issues.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead operational implementation of new investment products and constantly develop fund operations and governance.
- Fund Management, coordination of Fund-, Legal- and Financial Service Providers as well as Institutional clients and Family Offices.
- Responsibility for all financial, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Oversee financials and liquidity management of the investment advisory company and fund vehicles.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of fund financial models and analytics for the purpose of product design, fundraising and reporting.
- Organize and lead strategic business initiatives, including new investment product design and implementation, coordination and project management.
Gaudenz will be happy to share further information about this role and the employer upon receiving your application.
Please do not attach CVs longer than 2 pages.
- 7+ years of relevant experience: Setup of Fund in Luxembourg, Fund Financial Model, Cash & Liquidity Management, Finance, Financial DD welcome) and Stakeholder Coordination, LP onboarding, etc.
- Experience / Exposure in VC/PE industry
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Management; MBA a plus
- Experience managing a small high-impact team
- Experience/touch points with legal affairs a plus
- “Can do” attitude, open-minded, result-oriented and fact-based, thriving in fast paced and challenging environments
- Strong communication and coordination skills and collaborative team player