Head of HR | Impact Investing
Switzerland, Zürich, ZürichImpact Investing
Our client is a global impact investor focused on private equity and debt across emerging markets with USD 3bn+ AuM and over 200 employees collaborating from seven offices. The company invests in Financial Inclusion, Climate Finance, and Sustainable Food.
To further shape and drive the HR strategy & practice, engage for people development and lead a team of 6 employees, we are looking for an experienced and passionate HR professional.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be a member of the leadership team, have global responsibility for the HR function and report to Executive Management.
- You will lead a team of experienced HR professionals in Zurich, and functional leadership of HR professionals in in multiple emerging market locations.
- You shape and drive the HR strategy, further develop the HR practice, continue engaging for multiple people development initiatives and lead the internal Diversity & Inclusion program
- You will act as sparring partner and advisor to Executive Management in all HR matters
- As a small organization, we all work hands-on; in this spirit you will also act as HR Business Partner to a part of our Zurich based workforce and/or take direct operational responsibilities in learning and development
Gaudenz is looking forward to receiving your application documents and share more information about this role and the employer.
Please do not attache CVs longer than 2 pages.
- 10+ years of HR experience, of which at least 5 years in a senior leadership role;
- Keen interest in further developing the HR strategy of a leading impact investment manager, and in providing a modern workplace with strong development opportunities;
- Strong conceptualizer and project manager, driving HR projects from concept to implementation;
- Excellent communicator, proficient in English and easily interacts at all levels of our multicultural, international organization; conversational German strongly preferred, other languages are a plus;
- First-hand experience in an international work environment, sound knowledge of the Swiss labour law a big plus;
- Personal interest in impact investing.